zaterdag 17 januari 2009

This was 17/01

Hey people!,

This was one of the most awesome nights I ever had!!
First of all we had a marvelous show at Den Eglantier with almost no audience, but the bands where just the best! They showed me all what they got. Respect for Ping Pong Tactics, Believo & ofcourse Some Pedestrians to fuck our neighbours up, until we almost had the cops in our venue.

Afterwards I had to move to Trix to play a set.
At First I was so stupid to give the people what they wanted & didn't receive any appreciation.
So I just fucked it up & amused myself like hell! Thank you motherfocking egotrippin' bastards for giving me the inspiration I needed to let you throw almost 200 cups at (or near) me!

This was an onforgetable night! For all the people who enjoyed it as much as I did, RESPECT! You trully care about music!

Cheers,

Kantoor


Geen opmerkingen: